• HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE

Monday 17 March 2014

SPONSORED SWIM ... COMPLETE


Thank you everybody that has sponsored me, your all very generous and kind.
I ended up doing my sponsored swim on the 24th of February before traveling to Bristol, my dad kindly helped by tallying my lengths for 2 hours straight.
Below is a few images of when I was swimming, and a tired me after the sponsored swim with final tally of lengths to hand.




In 1 hour I completed 100 lengths, after that I began to slow down as I was exhausted.
In the end I ended up doing 160 lengths in 1 hour 50 minutes. 


Thank again everyone!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment